This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- From: Richard Mateosian <xrmxrm at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:22:41 -0700
- Subject: Fwd: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD1QJjUppq_ogX+VwM-H+0Fc=eM0k0YC8Mj5=imJBE3ceKBZ_g@mail.gmail.com>
In Git Bash, running the example on p. 27 of Node.js the Right Way, I see
$ telnet localhost 5432
1 [main] telnet 11488 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to
the public mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
Now watching 'target.txt' for changes...
As requested, I am reporting the problem. ...RM
Richard Mateosian <email@example.com>
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple