This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
missing packages follow up to ongoing sourceware.org recovery
- From: schilpfamily <schilpfamily at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 11:43:25 -0400
- Subject: missing packages follow up to ongoing sourceware.org recovery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
i'm trying to find out the status of the recovery of the cygwin
mirrors. this is in reference to the thread "missing poppler and
openjpeg packages on mirrors". just to be clear, there are many more
packages that are missing then just poppler and openjpeg. as a
consequence i am unable to install a cygwin installation that actually
works for me.
i looked at the sourceware.org thread on the recovery from disk
corruption, but there is no update as to whether the recovery is
complete or if there is an ETA for completion.
does anyone know the status of recovery?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple