This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing packages follow up to ongoing sourceware.org recovery
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: schilpfamily <schilpfamily at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:54:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: missing packages follow up to ongoing sourceware.org recovery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA3aKc8ZA-wJe+kMM0=g23ytq2x0zwtK2P5YBTwFdjOMPFEdog@mail.gmail.com>
On 18/08/2017 16:43, schilpfamily wrote:
i'm trying to find out the status of the recovery of the cygwin
mirrors. this is in reference to the thread "missing poppler and
openjpeg packages on mirrors". just to be clear, there are many more
packages that are missing then just poppler and openjpeg. as a
consequence i am unable to install a cygwin installation that actually
works for me.
i looked at the sourceware.org thread on the recovery from disk
corruption, but there is no update as to whether the recovery is
complete or if there is an ETA for completion.
does anyone know the status of recovery?
Some other packages were affected, but all the problems I am aware of
have been resolved.
If the mirror you are using is up-to-date (setup.ini timestamp later
than UTC 16:00 2017-08-17) and still appears to have things missing,
please let us know what is missing...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple