This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin setup failed in windows 10
- From: Beau Kissinger <mrkissinger at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 00:31:23 +0800
- Subject: Re: cygwin setup failed in windows 10
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAACbNSc=1yjorSrLEDMrNbZtimR2JmK9CV0CPhwycQ2JWyB1Og@mail.gmail.com>
can anybody help?
On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Beau Kissinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I found my cygwin x86_64 setup suddenly cannot work in win10, but
> x64 version works fine.
> It reports:
> Fatal error: Unexpected windows message 13 received too early in
> window initialization.
> Can anybody help?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple