This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange errors with gcc and top, even after rebaseall
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 22:15:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Strange errors with gcc and top, even after rebaseall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-28ebbc2f-8902-45b1-aebd-ea52cc253f3b-1503524348648@3c-app-webde-bap32>
On 8/23/2017 5:39 PM, nobodyO@web.de wrote:
> i had some strange errors with Cygwin (32bit) and installed it new (all, every package), but even after "/usr/bin/rebase-trigger full" and setup two errors are remaining:
> What should i do to eleminate these errors?
A frequent issue and stated many times; pick and choose packages you
need. It is impossible to install *ALL* packages; especially the 32bit
version as you us up your memory in DLL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple