This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Aw: Re: Strange errors with gcc and top, even after rebaseall
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 07:16:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Aw: Re: Strange errors with gcc and top, even after rebaseall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-28ebbc2f-8902-45b1-aebd-ea52cc253f3b-1503524348648@3c-app-webde-bap32> <email@example.com> <trinity-8fb62eb2-5a08-4f3e-99c6-34baa3379f86-1503559000977@3c-app-webde-bap09>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 8/24/2017 3:16 AM, nobodyO@web.de wrote:
the 64bit version, with all packages installed, has no problem.
But i also want a 32bit version.
You can have the 32 bit version installed, but not all the packages.
Cygwin's approach to making fork work as closely as possible to the
way it works on Posix requires each Cygwin DLL to be put in its own
reserved place in the address space. The sum total of the DLLs
exceeds the available 32 bit address space.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple