This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup-x86.exe link on cygwin.com page downloads version 2.881, not 2.882 as advertised
- From: Keith Christian <keith1christian at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 10:21:52 -0600
- Subject: setup-x86.exe link on cygwin.com page downloads version 2.881, not 2.882 as advertised
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I deleted the existing setup-x86.exe, verified that it was not on in
Downloaded setup-x86.exe from the cygwin.com page, still shows version
2.881, not 2.882.
Here is an MD5SUM and a DIR listing of what I just downloaded:
Tue 08/29/2017 10:19:16.28 c:\Users\keith\Downloads>md5sum setup-x86.exe
08/29/2017 10:17 AM 871,955 setup-x86.exe
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple