This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: convenient trimming of quoted text to make points
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 09:37:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: convenient trimming of quoted text to make points
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CANnLRdgWnygyp36uYmpzq7i3BvgHonL5H8CPy_Vr+wOYmWjp4w@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CANnLRdgBU-Gact9rTN3cSYVy6UMe83r=EYyVsvwS97k8VuxD6g@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CANnLRdihpyMjU6NyoFMmxiN3SJ22fAYZVprZknoW+JH1uJUi1w@mail.gmail.com> <599F710B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <59A10F64.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170901045408.GB19781@dimstar.local.net>
On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 6:54 AM, Duncan Roe wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 11:26:10AM -0400, cyg Simple wrote:
>> I don't know what RSI is. I might guess it to be Residual Self Image or
>> Remotely Sensed Imagery. ;p
> RSI == Repetitive Strain Injury. It's a real medical condition.
It's the pain you get in your fingers from having to scroll past
fifty-five lines of quoted text, when somebody responded to one line
and forgot to delete the irrelevant fifty-four.
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple