This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Update: postgresql-9.6.5-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 09:01:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Update: postgresql-9.6.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <cda29ea2-d7f6-e1d4-ddca-f81296fec3fc@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
On 01/09/2017 20:03, Brian Inglis wrote:
On 2017-09-01 05:08, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Version 9.6.5-1 of packages
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
This post did not make it onto the cygwin list from announce: checked and
confirmed on sourceware/cygwin and a couple of web archives.
Are there some keywords that must be included to allow this, or is some failure
happening occasionally? I have noticed this happen a few times.
I think the 2nd
the only difference between that announce and the others
is a difference in a letter
"Update" versus "Updated" in the title.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple