[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.9.0-0.3

Hi folks,

I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 2.9.0-0.3

I'm planning for a release next week.  Please test.

Changes to 2.9.0-0.2:

- A recent patch to stdio.h introduced a regression when
  using the getchar_unlocked/putchar_unlocked functions in C++.
  Fix addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-09/msg00041.html

What's new:
-----------

- New APIs: explicit_bzero, strnstr.

- New APIs: pthread_mutex_timedwait, pthread_rwlock_timedrdlock,
	    pthread_rwlock_timedwrlock.

- New API: renameat2.

What changed:
-------------

- Improved implementation of <elf.h>.

- Add %s support for strptime..

Bug Fixes
---------

- Fix a regression in fflush introduced in 2.8.0.
  Addresses: https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2017-07/msg00041.html

- Fix a regression in reparse point handling introduced in 2.8.1.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-07/msg00114.html

- Fix a potential resource leak when checking reparse points during readdir.

- Fix select and read in Windows console when running under codepage 65001.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-07/msg00388.html

- Fix a clear screen issue in Windows console when running under codepage 65001.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-07/msg00430.html

- Fix bug in strptime %F field width handling.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2017-q3/msg00033.html

Have fun,
Corinna

Red Hat