This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
xinit is ignoring -displayfd option
- From: "Matt D." <matt at codespunk dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 01:44:28 -0400
- Subject: xinit is ignoring -displayfd option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: codespunk+cygwin at gmail dot com
I'm not sure at what release this bug appeared as my .display already
existed with the value '0' which masked the problem. When I ran xinit on
a system without a .display already present caused some of my scripts to
fail as this file is no longer created due to the wrong fd being used.
Here is the output of xinit:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple