This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to find out the current cygwin version?
- From: "Ben Stover via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:39:23 +0200
- Subject: How to find out the current cygwin version?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: "Ben Stover" <bxstover at yahoo dot co dot uk>
Assume I get to another (Windows) computer where Cygwin is already installed.
How can I find out which version of Cygwin is currently installed?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple