This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Re: opencv 3.2.0-1: imshow() very slow
- From: TANNHAUSER Falk <Falk dot Tannhauser at crf dot canon dot fr>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 10:00:17 +0000
- Subject: RE: Re: opencv 3.2.0-1: imshow() very slow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Replying to this old thread, as I found a solution to my problem...
Am 07.05.2017 um 21:16 schrieb René Berber:
> Obviously you are not running dbus-daemon, which accounts for the
> time-out, and the delay, but where does that dependency come from? Is it
> needed? [...]
> Of course there's a better hint on your message: 'org.a11y.Bus' I have
> no idea what library, or program uses that Dbus ID. Using Google I
> which is Gnome... so perhaps the OpenCV released only works with Gnome &
> X-Windows running.
The workaround to this problem is to set the environment variable (preferably in the .bashrc file)
prior to starting an OpenCV application (C++ or Python) - it prevents both the 25 s delay and the error message.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple