This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with building Perl modules after upgrade to g++ (GCC) 6.4.0
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 10:33:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problems with building Perl modules after upgrade to g++ (GCC) 6.4.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK-n8j6ThJ=QVjznRbV-x4aUq=AgojDd11i8ir_r-MBo1MyT4g@mail.gmail.com>
I now realize that Net::SSLeay and LWP::Protocol::https are both
pre-compiled modules that I can download from Cygwin. But even after
re-installing LWP::Protocol::https, my Perl program still won't run:
Can't locate LWP/Protocol/https.pm in @INC (you may need to install
the LWP::Protocol::https module) (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.24/x86_64-cygwin-threads /usr/lib/perl5/5.24 .) at
../scripts/QRZ_daily.pl line 17.
I don't know why it's not finding the module, and what this has to with gcc.
Jim Reisert AD1C, <email@example.com>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple