This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd login gives "unable to load user32.dll, Win32 error 1114"
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:46:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: sshd login gives "unable to load user32.dll, Win32 error 1114"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 9/13/2017 8:34 AM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
When I try to log into sshd on one of my hosts as a particular user, I get the
2 [main] sshd 6444 C:\cygwin64\usr\sbin\sshd.exe: *** fatal error - unable
to load user32.dll, Win32 error 1114
I got this error yesterday for the first time. It went away after I
upgraded to cygwin 2.9.0-3. I don't know if that's a coincidence or if
the bug that was fixed was really responsible for the error.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple