This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
'bad image error' while trying to run cygwin terminal on my windows 10 laptop
- From: Hanit Hakim <hanit dot hakim at mail dot huji dot ac dot il>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 09:29:20 +0300
- Subject: 'bad image error' while trying to run cygwin terminal on my windows 10 laptop
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
i did not find an answer on your lists to this question.
i recently downloaded cygwin to my laptop. after it worked for a few hours,
it suddenly threw a bad image error. the message i'm getting when trying to
run the cygwin terminal, is: C:\cygwin64\bin\cygwin1.dll is either not
designed to run on Windows or it contains an error...
i already tried to reinstall it, but the error just came back.
are you familier with the problem and can help me solve it? i found it hard
to get information about this online.