This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mercurial update needed for security fixes
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:58:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mercurial update needed for security fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/18/2017 11:27 AM, Andy Moreton wrote:
On Thu 17 Aug 2017, Andy Moreton wrote:
Can the mercurial maintainer please update to upstream Hg 4.3.1, to get
the fixes for CVE-2017-1000115 and CVE-2017-1000116.
I don't know if he reads the list. I'm adding him to the Cc.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple