This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Successfully perform backup but warning message
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, kc dot chin7777 at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 18:29:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Successfully perform backup but warning message
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANbkh4rPEBm+B2GyhA3GP5YvB2dhXVYL7Ka+YYiu+NCCGv1MXg@mail.gmail.com>
On 19/09/2017 16:59, KC Chin wrote:
Below is the warning message from log file.
Profile Saturday failed to execute.
1 [main] rsync 5484 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
Server : Window server 2012
Software : DeltaCopy 64bit
Have you noted that
is not mentioning anything newer that Windows 7 ?
It seems they are not really updating the things.
All of the backup files copied but in the end of the log file showing
that one or
more errors were encountered. May I know how to get this solve ?
DeltaCopy is using an obsolete version of the cygwin1.dll
Tell them to update the software they are distributing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple