This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to use Cygwin RCS commands in Windows Emacs
- From: Heinz Werner Kramski-Grote <kramski at web dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:57:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Unable to use Cygwin RCS commands in Windows Emacs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2609139.qye4Nty6R7@sandl> <dd8f0476-ac09-bd8d-3870-0e5c2c55c2d9@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2017, 22:40:53 CEST schrieb Brian Inglis:
> Tried creating shortcuts to the commands in $HOME/bin/, running
> C:\Cygwin\bin\sh /bin/cmd %*, and adding $HOME/bin to the start of your
> Windows PATH?
Thanks, but that doesn't work. Emacs does not see shortcuts as executables.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple