This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Slow ruby application: timetrap
- From: Jostein Berntsen <jbernts at broadpark dot no>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:04:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: Slow ruby application: timetrap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170922135437.GA32439@jbsupah>
On 22.09.17,15:54, Jostein Berntsen wrote:
> I have used timetrap in Cygwin for some time, but lately it has gotten
> very slow. It uses about 30 seconds just to respond, and this is a small
> program. Since this is not part of Cygwin, I install it as a gem
> install. https://github.com/samg/timetrap
> I use this on a work machine so it might be that some updates there
> affected it, but is there anyway I can trace why it is so slow? Other
> commands like ls, cd and similar are very fast. vim and screen hangs
> some seconds before reacting though.
Any updates on this?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple