This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error Linking LTO programs using GCC6.4
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Error Linking LTO programs using GCC6.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJygYd3Q7+rLgG-g5v3W3P=ibFnMv_U1MvVvQS8k1AdMiwq6tQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:51:05, =?UTF-8?B?5Y+26Zuo6aOe?= wrote:
The same program was linking fine using previous gcc 5.X , please
advise how to debug further.
doesnt looks like this will be resolved soon
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple