This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Dependency issues in setup.ini.
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Dependency issues in setup.ini.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 21:16:17, "Sam Edge (Cygwin)" wrote:
For example we have lots of dependency loops in the 'requires' fields in
setup.ini - even to the point that some packages depend upon themselves!
It is the job of the package manager to detect and avoid such loops. No database
is perfect - it is up to the good programmer to account for an deal with problem
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple