This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Dependency issues in setup.ini.
- From: Doug Henderson <djndnbvg at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:53:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: Dependency issues in setup.ini.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 29 September 2017 at 14:16, Sam Edge (Cygwin) wrote:
> … mintty doesn't
> depend upon anything - it has no requires field. …
mintty is a windows, non-cygwin, executable which does not depend on cygwin1.dll
There are a few other such programs, which (I guess) are built using
the mingw32 tools chains. Such programs have no execution dependencies
on cygwin packages, but they may have build dependencies.
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada - from gmail.com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple