This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup graphical chooser : how to list orphaned packages ?
- From: Jérôme Bouat <jerome dot bouat at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 15:50:44 +0200
- Subject: setup graphical chooser : how to list orphaned packages ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I used the "--delete-orphans" option in order to remove the orphaned packages. However, is there a way to list them into the graphical chooser of the setup program (as the current filters : "pending", "installed", "not installed", ...) ? Then I could easily choose packages for removal.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple