This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup graphical chooser : how to list orphaned packages ?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 10:33:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup graphical chooser : how to list orphaned packages ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/1/2017 9:50 AM, Jérôme Bouat wrote:
I used the "--delete-orphans" option in order to remove the orphaned
packages. However, is there a way to list them into the graphical
chooser of the setup program (as the current filters : "pending",
"installed", "not installed", ...) ? Then I could easily choose packages
Choose the Category view. One of the listed categories is "Orphaned".
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple