This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git-2.14.2-1 is missing files
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 10:05:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: git-2.14.2-1 is missing files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <VI1PR0802MB2335DEA66C65AC37E3CA6053D07F0@VI1PR0802MB2335.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 12:53:46PM +0000, Ian Rogers wrote:
> git-2.14.2-1 is missing connectors for http, https.
> Git-2.14.1-1 contains the following:
> Why have these not been included in 2.14.2-1?
Thanks for the report. I'm not sure what happened here -- presumably an
artifact of having recently wiped and reinstalled my system -- but I'll
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple