This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git-2.14.2-1 is missing files
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 10:38:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: git-2.14.2-1 is missing files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <VI1PR0802MB2335DEA66C65AC37E3CA6053D07F0@VI1PR0802MB2335.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <20171002090528.GD9439@dinwoodie.org>
On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 10:05:28AM +0100, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 12:53:46PM +0000, Ian Rogers wrote:
> > Hi,
> > git-2.14.2-1 is missing connectors for http, https.
> > Git-2.14.1-1 contains the following:
> > usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-ftp.exe
> > usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-http.exe
> > usr/libexec/git-core/git-remote-https.exe
> > Why have these not been included in 2.14.2-1?
> Thanks for the report. I'm not sure what happened here -- presumably an
> artifact of having recently wiped and reinstalled my system -- but I'll
> investigate now.
I've just uploaded git-2.14.2-2 which includes these missing files.
Please upgrade and let me know if you see any subsequent problems.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple