This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git 2.14.2-1 is faulty
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Andy Li <andy at onthewings dot net>
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 11:29:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: git 2.14.2-1 is faulty
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAM-5HMt=Z3vPBRJhgayQMZ5g36kyOyX2sJibaSUE-J6LqTYCnw@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 05:31:46PM +0800, Andy Li wrote:
> I've just noticed that the git package 2.14.2-1 is buggy:
> $ git clone https://github.com/andyli/HaxeCI.git
> Cloning into 'HaxeCI'...
> fatal: Unable to find remote helper for 'https'
> According to
> probably the package was built without libcurl-devel.
> I've only tested x86_64, not sure about x86.
Please do not send bug reports to the cygwin-apps mailing list. Per
, the correct place for bug reports is the main cygwin@ mailing list.
I'm Cc'ing you on the reply as it's not clear that you're subscribed to
the main list.
In any case, this has now been fixed in the recently uploaded v2.14.2-2
build, which should appear on your local mirror within a few hours, if
it isn't there already.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple