This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segmentation fault with binutils 2.28.1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 07:25:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Segmentation fault with binutils 2.28.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJygYd3+kj=2e8XfBNEXzsX-QCk7xy8KOdE=pi5-Xopnwer6jA@mail.gmail.com>
On 03/10/2017 04:02, 叶雨飞 wrote:
Who is in charge of maintaining this package? Can we just upgrade to
no top posting on this list. Please.
the list of maintainers is at
Are you sure that an upgrade solve the problem ?
I am sure Jon will appreciate any constructive help.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple