This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: xorg-server-1.19.3-2 (TEST)
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 10:11:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: Updated: xorg-server-1.19.3-2 (TEST)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAK-n8j717zec_N6QDT+ARVu903M8c9oxokXe6Xry9PwBhrE8Tw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:08 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
> On 23/04/2017 23:53, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
>> *** xorg-server-*1.19.3-2
>>> The following cygwin-specific changes have been made since 1.19.3-1:
>>> * Fix a regression with the X input focus handling
>>> Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-04/msg00278.html
>> Thanks, Jon. So far, so good. I'll let you know if I see anything
>> unusual with this version.
> This still doesn't seem to be quite right.
> If you minimize a maximized Windows window, and window activation moves to
> a maximized X window beneath it, the X input focus doesn't move...
Do you have any time to revisit this issue? It it still occuring on a
regular basis. I am constantly removing Unix shell commands from my Emacs
Jim Reisert AD1C, <email@example.com>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple