This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin Help needed
- From: "Mike Adkins" <bmike dot adkins at gmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:16:52 -0400
- Subject: Cygwin Help needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
After I installed Cygwin syslog-ng, Cygwin ssh isn't working correctly..
I am unable to change ownership or permissions.. /home is owned by
Administrator, not Cyg_server.. /dev is showing up in the folder list and
had been hidden.. and ssh keys are not working.. only with password.
Can you help?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple