This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Help needed
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, bmike dot adkins at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 17:33:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Help needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 17/10/2017 17:21, Mike Adkins wrote:
It will not let me chown cyg_server /home
you should not do it.
From: Mike Adkins
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 11:18 AM
To: cygwin cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Cygwin Help needed
There was already an answer
asking for more details mentioning the guidelines for reporting
problems at https://cygwin.com/problems.html.
In particular, please attach output of
If you are not subscribed to the mail list
I assume you have not received that reply.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple