This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem with Fossil version
- From: Will Parsons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 19:49:08 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Problem with Fossil version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: wbparsons at cshore dot com
I've been using fossil as my SCM system of choice for some years now, and
have been in the habit of synching my repositories under Cygwin with those on
a remote Unix (FreeBSD) system. Recently, though, I created a new repository
under FreeBSD and found I cannot clone it to Cygwin.
Apparently, this is due to an upgrade to fossil on the FreeBSD side, which is
now at version 2.2 while the Cygwin version is still 1.34, which seems to
date back to 2015. Is there a specific reason the Cygwin fossil hasn't been
upgraded to a 2.x version?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple