This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mingw include path missing Qt
- From: Peter Quiring <pquiring at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 14:00:24 -0400
- Subject: mingw include path missing Qt
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Another issue I'm having with mingw is the Qt headers are not in the
So I always have to add
-Ic:\cygwin\usr\x86_64-w64-mingw32\sys-root\mingw\include\qt5 to get
the Qt headers included.
Is there a correct way to do this?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple