This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw include path missing Qt
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 20:13:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: mingw include path missing Qt
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+3dX1wUA_mFGaOayOYNwL1-KOLQir9aZ7_uh3Oars=wHE2Uig@mail.gmail.com>
On 20/10/2017 20:00, Peter Quiring wrote:
Another issue I'm having with mingw is the Qt headers are not in the
So I always have to add
-Ic:\cygwin\usr\x86_64-w64-mingw32\sys-root\mingw\include\qt5 to get
the Qt headers included.
Is there a correct way to do this?
this is true for any Qt5 header, not just for mingw.
$ ls -1 /usr/include/qt5
The build system should add the proper include path
if need qt5, or you need to do it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple