This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: ISO boost library help
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 18:23:47 +0000
- Subject: RE: ISO boost library help
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com;
- References: <email@example.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
From: Marco Atzeri
> On 24/10/2017 19:25, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> > Trying unsuccessfully (so far) to use the Cygwin-provided boost
> > libraries. The only boost-related package I saw was boost-build, which
> I've installed.
> may be libbost-devel ?
Yeah, that was it. Thanx!