This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygport mailing list
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:14:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygport mailing list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJ+sA05=BL9sM3qKvKS+azR7-fc_tZxtsiCTy-eHmX8axeu9FQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 25/10/2017 16:43, João Eiras wrote:
I've been recently playing a big with cygport and have some doubts.
However, both the man page for cygport and the git README  direct
the reader to both "cygwin-ports-general AT lists DOT sourceforge net"
and "cygwin-apps AT cygwin DOT com".
The first seems to be shut down and the second does not feel too
adequate for the kind of discussion I'd like to have. Thirdly, it's a
bit overkill for me to make bug reports for things I'm not sure what
to thing about them.
So, where would be the best place to discuss usage and issues of cygport ?
for general inquiry about usage, this mailing list is fine.
cygwin-apps is more for discussion between the various package
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple