This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Statically linking libcygwin.a
- From: "Sair, Umair" <Umair_Sair at mentor dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:54:33 +0000
- Subject: Statically linking libcygwin.a
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have a question regarding statically linking with cygwin library. As mentioned in https://cygwin.com/licensing.html, user can statically link with libcygwin.a. I statically linked with libcygwin.a but the final executable still have dll dependency. How can I remove this dll dependency?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple