This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Attention PostgreSQL maintainer
- From: ht at inf dot ed dot ac dot uk (Henry S. Thompson)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 19:13:36 +0000
- Subject: Re: Attention PostgreSQL maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFWoy7H2G=WPsrrwPiKbG8M9ZsWUZdhekNBWoOcpSHFQruB0Zw@mail.gmail.com>
Keith Christian writes:
> I've written a short updated quick start guide for PostgreSQL on Cygwin.
Thanks for this, but it's for Windows 7, and will not (at least AFAICT)
work on Windows 10. I'll try to provide a W10 narrative if I can
recover it from my history...
Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
[mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple