This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
WGET missing libraries
- From: david <david at daku dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:27:29 -0700
- Subject: WGET missing libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As of 30 October 2017, a clean new cygwin installation which included
'wget' fails. The wget program requires cygnette-4 and cyghogweed-4,
neither of which were included. Newer versions (-6) exist, but
perhaps wget wasn't recompiled????
I rescued these two files from an previous version of cygwin and wget
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple