This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Can I change the windows icon from command line?
- From: P RC <ijkxyz at msn dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 02:41:56 +0000
- Subject: Can I change the windows icon from command line?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;cygwin.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=msn.com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Is it possible to the current cygwin window's icon from command line? I used to ssh to multiple servers from cygwin tabs within ConEmu. Changing icon will be greatly helpful to make sure which machine I am on at the first grance at the tabs.