This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
No way to use ssh ~/.ssh/config with "noacl" option
- From: "Matt D." <matt at codespunk dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 05:47:05 -0400
- Subject: No way to use ssh ~/.ssh/config with "noacl" option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: codespunk+cygwin at gmail dot com
I mount with "noacl" as I don't need ACLs for my purposes and prefer to
leave everything up to Windows permissions.
The problem with this is that ssh insists that ~/.ssh/config be less
permissive. But this file is bound to --rw-r--r-- for this option.
Would it be appropriate to request ssh to ignore this requirement when
"noacl" present on the mounted volume?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple