This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup.ini has multiple "prev" entries ... Why?
- From: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 13:48:36 +0100
- Subject: setup.ini has multiple "prev" entries ... Why?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi John (Turney),
After I had downloaded and exercised setup version 2.882, I noticed
that setup.ini has multiple (2?) "prev" entries per package ...
Why? Did I miss one of your announcements mentioning this change?
- https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-05/msg00313.html -- 2.879
- https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-06/msg00166.html -- 2.880
- https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-07/msg00072.html -- 2.881
- https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-10/msg00285.html -- 2.882
Description (specification?) of setup.ini:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple