This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.ini has multiple "prev" entries ... Why?
- From: Vince Rice <vrice at solidrocksystems dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 08:03:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: setup.ini has multiple "prev" entries ... Why?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Nov 5, 2017, at 6:48 AM, Houder wrote:
> Hi John (Turney),
> After I had downloaded and exercised setup version 2.882, I noticed
> that setup.ini has multiple (2?) "prev" entries per package ...
> Why? Did I miss one of your announcements mentioning this change?
> Announcements (setup):
> - https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-05/msg00313.html -- 2.879
> - https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-06/msg00166.html -- 2.880
> - https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-07/msg00072.html -- 2.881
> - https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-10/msg00285.html -- 2.882
> Description (specification?) of setup.ini:
> - https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/setup.ini.html
It's Jon, and yes, you did. I'm on the way out the door, but you can search the archives. The discussion was on apps, IIRC, and was in the last month or two.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple