This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.ini has multiple "prev" entries ... Why?
- From: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 15:37:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup.ini has multiple "prev" entries ... Why?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2017-11-05 13:48, Houder wrote:
Hi John (Turney),
After I had downloaded and exercised setup version 2.882, I noticed
that setup.ini has multiple (2?) "prev" entries per package ...
Why? Did I miss one of your announcements mentioning this change?
where Jon wrote:
From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 13:38:03 +0000
I deployed this calm change today.
Being 2 days ago ...
I think that no-one should notice anything, apart from setup now
offering another choice of older versions for some packages.
Jon, you would have lost the bet (in case you would have put a bet
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple