This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
trickery fooling emacs-w32
- From: "U-BLASTER-6000\\mtdew" <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 11:38:57 -0500
- Subject: trickery fooling emacs-w32
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I used to invoke emacs from minty. Now I added emacs-w32 package. Is
there a way I can add a symlink so the non minty version can find my
paths in my emacs config file that are posix like?
Then if I want to use msg2pdf I thought about running pdf viewer in
windows in a containter.
When I try to do Alt+X mu4e-view-action with lower case v it can't find
the path to msg2pdf if I am not running minty emacs that is more posix
I think I can configure that pdf-viewer in windows run in containter by
default. At least that is my hope with comodo.
Thx. for any cool tricks!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple