This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
SOLVED - emacs/mu4e html in comdo container
- From: "U-BLASTER-6000\\mtdew" <thirdshiftcoder at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 17:19:31 -0500
- Subject: SOLVED - emacs/mu4e html in comdo container
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I apologize for the earlier confusion.
I worked on getting cygwin to handle displaying html email in comodo
internet pro 10 container.
I will post the solution that I tweaked from the emacs wiki with my
thread in mu-discuss.
I thought someone might want to check it out because this way with
cygwin and emacs you can view your html mail in a container like
Have a cool weekend-
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple