This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strange shell output using tcsh under Cygwin
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 09:58:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: strange shell output using tcsh under Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2fe1deabca1d4a2b90838b46437e34f6@DE013666.schaeffler.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/6/2017 2:46 PM, Will Parsons wrote:
> But regardless of solving the original problem, I'd still like to know why
> the original script doesn't work under tcsh only.
>From what I read of your original thread, it did work. You asked tr to
substitute ':' for '\n' and it did. Your PATH contained a ':' where it
should have contained a ' '.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple