This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
PostgreSQL version 9.6.6
- From: "Bliss, James P [US] (MS)" <james dot bliss at ngc dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:14:54 +0000
- Subject: PostgreSQL version 9.6.6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
PostgreSQL has released version 9.6.6 to address security vulnerabilities. Is it possible for the maintainer of the postgresql packages to update the "postgresql" and "postgresql-client" packages to 9.6.6?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple