This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
undefined reference to LAPACKE_***
- From: Constantinos Zekios <cosoikez at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:24:02 -0500
- Subject: undefined reference to LAPACKE_***
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I recently installed cygwin trying to compile my cpp code (it is build
under linux) under windows. I am using LAPACKE (the c wrapper to run all
the lapack libraries) in my code, but it seems that I am not able to
install the packages in cygwin. I have installed lapack, as well as
blas. Does anybody know how to install liblapacke.a, liblapacke.dll.a?
The errors that I am getting are of the form: undefined reference to
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple